So the themes for The Arbitrary Game Jam #4 have been announced and last night I got sick. I'm still sick. It sucks. I don't know if I'm gonna be able to complete my game or even get half way but I'm gonna try my best.
The theme that called to me was Lava. I've always wanted to make an endless runner and his is my chance to rapidly prototype one. Guess what you'll be running away from? That's right, lava. I will be using game maker again and who knows about the art, I'm sick. I was gonna start tonight but I'm too tired and weak. I'm just gonna try and get some sleep and hopefully I'll feel better tomorrow.
On a side note... These past couple of weeks and some weeks in the future have been filled with game jamming weekends. As a result, my postmortem analysis for each jam will be posted later than I want. I still haven't finished my postmortem from TAG #3 and then I have Bacon Jam postmortem and then this one. Just FYI for anyone that might be reading these.
No comments:
Post a Comment